Fat supplement for ruminants, pigs and poultry
Mega-Boost is a multi-species fat supplement suitable for ruminants, pigs and poultry. A solid, easy-to-handle product, Mega-Boost avoids the issues often associated with use of vegetable oils such as digestive upsets, poor meat quality and storage difficulties.
Mega-Boost is high in the milk fat-boosting C16 fat for ruminant animals and is provided in the most digestible form of fat (triglycerides) suitable for monogastrics.
Features and Benefits
- Energy supplement for ruminant and monogastric animals
- Fat not fermented in the rumen – energy without risk of acidosis
- Contains glycerol which may be used as a source of glucose for energy and milk production
- Contains C16 fatty acids to increase milk fat in ruminants
- Helps balance fat sources to improve meat quality in pigs
- Fat in the form of triglycerides, the most digestible form for monogastrics
- Lactating cows 300-600 g/head/day
- Dry cows 125 g/head/day
- Beef cattle 150-300 g/head/day
- Sheep & Goats 40-80 g/head/day
- Pigs & poultry up to 5% of the diet
Mega-Boost should be mixed with other ingredients in the diet and can be included as part of a total mixed ration, blend or compound pellet.
Available in 25kg bags (24 x 25kg bags per pallet) and mini bulk bags (2 x 650kg per pallet)
Want to know more?
Our professional staff are on-hand to answer any questions you might have about our products and services.